Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Muse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twiekieman

PostSubject: Muse   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Possibly the best LIVE band today with Rush of course... cheers
I have seen Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Status Quo, Rush, Queen and many other bands but i dare to say that Muse is the most energetic band on stage.
But Muse has one big flaw: Matthew Bellamy isn't a real frontman... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Muse   Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm

But if he's not a real frontman... should I think he's actually... A FRONTWOMAN?? Shocked

... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Muse   Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Belial wrote:
But if he's not a real frontman... should I think he's actually... A FRONTWOMAN?? Shocked

... Laughing
OMG Juampi, you still think that even Nettie is a frontwoman?... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Muse   Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 pm

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!! Laughing don't mess with Nettie! she's my idol and you know it Razz
Now you should give us more info about the band (like: best albums and stuff) otherwise your thread would be a waste of time Mr. Green .
Which ones are your favorite Muse songs, clips, albums etc? Question (yes, I'm curious and I want to know Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Muse   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm

As you know already for a long time, i like LIVE albums so therefore is their album 'Haarp' awesome!
Muse is a band with a own style, you can't place them in a specific genre.
It's a mix of rock, hardrock, progressive rock, even ballads, also pop but then again it's different.
If you would ask me if they are perfect? No, they aren't because Matthew Bellamy is not truly charismatic on stage like for example Freddie Mercury was.
And this is in my opinion a MUST, look at Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode, during a concert he is constantly entertaining the audience, Matthew Bellamy is a totally different artist because he is bit introvert on stage.
Nothing wrong with that but i think a audience likes to see a artist who involves the audience during a concert.

My favorite song of Muse is 'Knights of Cydonia', it's not their best song but nonetheless it's awesome.
Another great song is 'Bliss', this song has an enormous drive and it's even etherical because the universe is involved!
The videoclip of 'Bliss' is one of the best video's ever made.
Of course you really have to listen for yourself but if you like a band with a totally different style then Muse is definitely worth your attention.

I think of them the same way as i did with Depeche Mode although they have Dave Gahan and he is definitely a frontman!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Muse   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Yes, I've noticed that you like live albums better than studio ones Razz
I've only seen one video by Muse, but I don't remember the name of the song... it got played all the time in MTV and VH1 and it's from their last album... a line of the lyrics was "we will be victoooooorioooous" Laughing you probably know which song I'm talking about... OH!! I remembered: it is called "Uprising" (or something like that) right? Very Happy
I'll check the songs you told me later, maybe they're good (but considering you like DPP... my expectations are not that high Mr. Green ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muse   

Back to top Go down

Muse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1