Are you Joker, King or Queen?
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 @Not(Twitters)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naiad
Mistress
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Beyond the ocean's door.

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 am

whutnot wrote:


i have been accused as well! i guess its because of the comics, but seriously, its not me.

I think you should open a topic specifically for your Comics. xD And post them all foreevah. Cool

_________________
You're a master in your own mind, but a slave to all, you are a dark star...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anteroomofdeath.motionforum.net
Crysta

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 30
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 am

Naiad wrote:
whutnot wrote:


i have been accused as well! i guess its because of the comics, but seriously, its not me.

I think you should open a topic specifically for your Comics. xD And post them all foreevah. Cool

Hear, hear! I second that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marina.kozlov?v=app_2309869772#!/marina.
whutnot

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 27
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:37 am

Crysta wrote:
whutnot wrote:
Eressa wrote:

I have been accused of being NotTarja and NotTuomas already by two different people!!

i have been accused as well! i guess its because of the comics, but seriously, its not me.

So you are the responsible for that awesomeness that is the Tarja/Marcelo comics. Allow me just to say that I love those to bits, and also I'd like to take this opportunity to pester you for new ones Mr. Green

guilty!

hehe, never fear, i have one that is about 1/4 done, so it should be ready sometimes this weekend. maybe even today.

and Naiad, i was thinking of opening a topic for creative Tarja stuff in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
Naiad
Mistress
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Beyond the ocean's door.

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 am

whutnot wrote:
Crysta wrote:
whutnot wrote:
Eressa wrote:

I have been accused of being NotTarja and NotTuomas already by two different people!!

i have been accused as well! i guess its because of the comics, but seriously, its not me.

So you are the responsible for that awesomeness that is the Tarja/Marcelo comics. Allow me just to say that I love those to bits, and also I'd like to take this opportunity to pester you for new ones Mr. Green

guilty!

hehe, never fear, i have one that is about 1/4 done, so it should be ready sometimes this weekend. maybe even today.

and Naiad, i was thinking of opening a topic for creative Tarja stuff in general.


Well, you can do that instead if you want, you are the forum artist after all. xD

_________________
You're a master in your own mind, but a slave to all, you are a dark star...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anteroomofdeath.motionforum.net
Tosca
Front Row Girl


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 26
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 pm

The fact that NMC just pimped this forum makes me veeeery suspicious. Twisted Evil *looking at Naiad*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naiad
Mistress
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Beyond the ocean's door.

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Tosca wrote:
The fact that NMC just pimped this forum makes me veeeery suspicious. Twisted Evil *looking at Naiad*


ROFL!! I wish! They're hilarious. xDDDDDD

_________________
You're a master in your own mind, but a slave to all, you are a dark star...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anteroomofdeath.motionforum.net
Obscured

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 am

so he's a person from this forum ha! we shall catch them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniela
Avantasian
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:22 am

Tosca wrote:
The fact that NMC just pimped this forum makes me veeeery suspicious. Twisted Evil *looking at Naiad*
*looking at Tosca* Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
VNoita



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : In the forgotten, sweet abyss

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 am

Let it remain a secret. It's more fun if we don't know who's standing behind them. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/
Suomi_Rocks

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 am

VNoita wrote:
Let it remain a secret. It's more fun if we don't know who's standing behind them. Razz
*looking at Kinga* Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VNoita



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : In the forgotten, sweet abyss

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:15 am

Nooo, I have nothing to do with them. Really. Believe me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/
Tosca
Front Row Girl


Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 26
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:50 am

Hahaha, the whole forum will descend into a web of suspicion and paranoia! Twisted Evil
Daniela wrote:
Tosca wrote:
The fact that NMC just pimped this forum makes me veeeery suspicious. Twisted Evil *looking at Naiad*
*looking at Tosca* Razz

Nope, not me either. Razz But I know Almagest knows who he is. Twisted Evil


...Naiad, you did not categorically say no, did you? cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manxita

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-09-10
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm

The NotPeople are awesome! NotTT is still the best one though...it cracks me up! Laughing

I'm really truly hoping for a NotAnetteOlzon, but it might be a bit too much....or not? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eressa

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 am

If a NotAnette pops up... *looking at Manxita*

and just in case *looking at Kinga* and *looking at suomi_rocks* and yes *looking at Naiad* *looking at Whutnot* *Looking at Almagest* *Looking at Eress--* oh wwait that's me! ROFLMAO!!

Kay, it's funnier indeed if they remain a secret Razz

Perhaps they'll come out on their own one day... if we offer cookies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obscured

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

*looks at everyone with an expression of desesperation and madness*

lol the last tweet from NotTarja is SUPERhilarious xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniela
Avantasian
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Obscured wrote:
*looks at everyone with an expression of desesperation and madness*

lol the last tweet from NotTarja is SUPERhilarious xDDD
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

NotTuomas is also great... "ike some nice banana dress I once saw" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Naiad
Mistress
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Beyond the ocean's door.

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Daniela wrote:
Obscured wrote:
*looks at everyone with an expression of desesperation and madness*

lol the last tweet from NotTarja is SUPERhilarious xDDD
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

NotTuomas is also great... "ike some nice banana dress I once saw" Laughing


Bahahahahahaha. I hadn't seen the new ones!! lol! lol!

_________________
You're a master in your own mind, but a slave to all, you are a dark star...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anteroomofdeath.motionforum.net
Daniela
Avantasian
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

the new one on NotTarja is awesome lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Belial

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 am

When Eri (Eressa) told me about this some months ago I though: "WTF? people are sick, I mean: how can they pretend to be someone else? this is pathetic" , basically because I didn't understood that it was a parody Razz . I thought this person was trying to impersonate Tarja for real, so I got mad.
But some time ago I checked this fake accounts again and I realized that it was just a humoristic parody (a very hilarious and good one, by the way Very Happy ), so now I love them Smile .
I totally know who is behind these thing (or at least I think so... but yeah: I'm quite sure about it) but I won't say it, it is indeed more funny if we keep the magic of mystery Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonSorrow

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 am

Karina wrote:
I'm not on Twitter because I still fail to see the sense in it. Razz

me too Laughing
I find Twitter totally useless , facebook is already bad.

These people have a lot of free time Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icare4u



Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 34
Location : On the forum

PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:37 am

MoonSorrow wrote:
Karina wrote:
I'm not on Twitter because I still fail to see the sense in it. Razz

me too Laughing
I find Twitter totally useless , facebook is already bad.

These people have a lot of free time Laughing

Yeah, not on twitter either, got enough to do with facebook etc...but sometimes it is tempting to get a twitter as well..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: @Not(Twitters)   

Back to top Go down
 
@Not(Twitters)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: