Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Concerts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karina

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 am

icare4u wrote:

Maybe I should put a photo or two...or we'll open a topic with concert photos?

Awesome idea!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 am

Estrella: I see! So Simone became sick unexpectedly and on short notice?

As for the concert photos, just go ahead!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 am

Almagest wrote:
Estrella: I see! So Simone became sick unexpectedly and on short notice?

As for the concert photos, just go ahead!

Exactly, otherwise I suppose they'd either have chosen a replacement or cancelled the concert...or maybe not, cause I read that the next concert a day or two later was without her as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 am

Strange. scratch

Perhaps she thought she was able to do the other concert and on short notice found out that it wouldn't work either ...
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 am

That might be...maybe they thought she would get better, but instead it got worse, she even had to go to hospital...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 am

Was that before they found out about her MRSA infection?
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 am

Maybe, I think it was October last year...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 am

Then it was afterwards, because in May last year she was already touring again with the band ... interesting ...
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:58 pm

She came on stage to apologize and said "I could probably do the grunts tonight"...xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 pm

LOL! That would have been too funny.
Back to top Go down
Myla
Little Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Yay, so yesterday I went to Delain's concert!
It was amazing!!!
The second best day of my life! *-*
I had so much fun! I'll try to write an review as soon as possible to share this emotion with you!

By now, I'll leave here my pictures and videos of Martjin and Charlotte sending me a message *-* /dead

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/myla_eslayne/sets/72157624999245114/

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tarjabrasil.com
Daniela
Avantasian

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Reveal me your secret! First Edu, now Charlotte... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Myla: I am glad you enjoyed it I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Myla
Little Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:57 pm

@Daniela Ok, but tell me your secret of how you are with Tarja many times a year! Razz

@Ewie Thank you sweetie! *-* It was amazing!!!

So, here is my looong report! Sorry for my English mistakes! Embarassed

My day with Delain started very early... I woke up at 7am, in a Sunday to see him at the airport.

I called my friend Maycon asking him to go to the airport with me, and fortunately we wanted it!

So, we met each other near my house and went to the airport! We are veeery anxious! We looked for the managers of the concert and some minutes ago he finally arrived.

We waited together during about 20min and suddenly we saw some blond guys, and we kept looking at them all the time. So, guess who we saw? Yes, Charlotte! So we were sure it was really the band! We were far from them, controlling ourselves for don't shout their names... they were taking their bagage! Charlotte's bag was too big and the bad fell down! It was cute! Haha!

So, while the band was coming we were still more anxious! They were in front of us and I was in shock. When Charlotte was near me I said 'Hiii!" and she answered me "Awwh, nice to meet you!" And gave a warm hug! *-* I told her I was very nervous and she said "Oooooh!" touching my arm! /dead I said a very ashamed "Hi" to the guys and them all were very, very nice with me! So I went back near Charlotte and I was talking to her... The band was going to the van and she said "Awh, sorry but I have to go!" and I answered "Don't worry, I'm going with you! We are with the managers!" And we went to the van! Then Charlotte said "Oh, here is warmer than in Sao Paolo".

So, there was 2 vans... The band was in one of them and I and my friend were in another van... We were very happy for that moment and very anxious to meet them again!

So, we arrived in the venue! We were far from the band, just watching them getting their bagages, and instruments. When Charlotte left the stage I asked her for a picture with me and my friend. She said "Sure, let's take it!" She was really cute with us! So, we took the pictures and I asked her if she could sign some pictures for us... she said "Of course!" I told her there were many pictures and she said "Oh, no problem! Give them!" She looked very carefully at each picture and in laughed at some of them! *-*

I talked to her for a long time, I asked her about the concert in Sao Paolo, their upcoming album... She told me she was sad because she lost the necklace her grandmother gave to her! Sad I said she should look for among her clothes, in her bag 'cause maybe it was there! She said "Yes, I'll try to find it there!" I asked them if they'd play my favorite song: The Gathering. She said "Yes!!!" I was sooo happy and I told "Oh my God, I'll die tonight!!!" And Charlotte answered: "Nooo, don't do this!!! Hahaha!" And we were laughing! Then she said she had to put her things in order but later she'd speak more with us...

Then Martijn came! Before tell you my moment with him, I need to say this: OH MY GOD, WHAT A WONDERFUL GUY!!! He was sooo nice! He was funny with us all the time! He gave us so much attention! I asked him if he could take a picture with us and he just said "Yes, sure!" We took the pictures, he signed our pictures and stayed there talking to me and my friend! We talked about the world cup, a few things about soccer... I asked him if he spoke something in Portuguese and he said he didn't, but he spoke a little bit Spanish. He asked me how he could say "poquito" in Portuguese so I answered "Pouquinho" and he repeated after me and laughed! *-* He told me a day before he created a Facebook account and he asked me to add him! Of couse I'd do that! Haha! Then, I asked him for a favor... I asked him if I could record him sending me a message! He was very, veeery shy but he recorded! *-* <3 So, he said he had to help the guys with the instruments and stuffs... so he said bye bye and went away... Sad

So, Otto came... We asked him for the same thing: pictures and signatures! He was very nice and when we were signing the pictures he told "Oh, I'm not on this picture!" I said: "Awh, sorry! Would you mind to sign it?" and he: "I don't, would you? You are the boss!" And I: "No, of course not!!!" So I asked him if he could take a picture with me and my friend and he said yes! *-* Gosh, really... I never felt soo tiny like in that moment! Hahaha! He is veeery tall! When he was going to take a picture with my friend there was a strong wind and his hair was on my friend's face! He apologized and we were laughing! =P Unfortunately I told him we had to go 'cause we hadn't eaten anything so far and he asked if we'd be at the concert at night! I just answered "Of course!!!" So he said good bye and left...

Accidentaly when we were leaving we saw Charlotte in the backstage, so I went near her, to talk to her once again! She was very nice, talked a lot to me! At the airport, Maycon gave her a very cute plush giraffe, and it was on her backpack. So, Maycon asked me to ask her if she'd take a picture with his gift! So I took a picture of her and the giraffe and then one with Maycon! Then Maycon took a picture with me and her and in that moment Otto entered in the backstage and I asked him to join with us for a picture. Me and Charlotte were on the floor, so Otto joined us there and Charlotte said "Yay, a picnic!" Hahaha! Otto went way and I kept talking to Charlotte. Maycon took some pictures while I was talking to her! *-* I asked her if she could record a video sending me a message and she accepted and recorded it! Sooo cute! So I said her I had to go... she asked if we'd be there ate night! I said we would be there and she said "So see you at night!" *-*

While we walked around the venue, we saw Otto... he came to talk to us and said that in Sao Paolo he wanted to walk in the venue but he couldn't because there were many people, but now it was okay because there were only a few people. When he left Charlotte came with a headphone. She saw me, smiled and talked to us for a while. Then she left to walk around the venue.

Ok, so I came back to my house, in shock!!!

When I was at home, the first thing I did was to put the pictures on my laptop! And sure, add Martijn on my Facebook. A few more than one hour after my add, he accepted and answered my message... I noticed he was online so we talked for some time on the chatbox. He told me he remembered me and if he'd see me at night he'd try to take me to the backstage again! *-* I had to the venue again then I said good bye and left...

We arrived in the venue... Walking around for a long time without anything good to do! The festival wasn't really good... Skipping this part and some more problems that it's not worth to speak about it, let's go to the part when I went to the backstage again...

When I arrived there, the first person I saw was Charlotte! She smiled and said: "Hiiii Camyla! You again?!" so she gave me a warm hug and told she had to prepare herself for the concert! So, Otto came and said "Hello again!!!" with an amazing smile! There was maaany people there and I was very ashamed so I was near the security people... Suddenly Martijn arrive and when he saw me he told "Hiiii Myla! You got the backstage again? That's nice!!!" I answered it was a little bit difficult to be there again but I could! So he told me "Oh, you were fast on Facebook!" and I said "Yeah, and you too! You accepted very fast!" and he: "Yes, I created my account yesterday and when I arrived in the hotel I was checking it!" I noticed he had a paper in his hand so I asked to see it. It was the setlist of the concert! When I saw "The Gathering" I told him it is my favorite song... and when I saw "Frozen" I told him it was the first Delain's song that I listened to... he smiled, we talked a little bit more and he said he had to prepare his things...

So Charlotte came again and I told her I had something to give her but I was shy because there were many people there! So she pointed to an empty place and said "Let's go there!" So I told her I didn't have time to buy something during the week so I had to buy at the venue... When I got the teddy bear in my backpack she said "Ooooh!!!" and told she loved and gave me a hug! We kept talking and a photographer who was there asked her to take a picture of her and she showed my gift! *-* She went back to the backstage and I went with her. I asked to the others guys sign my pictures. They all were very nice with me! I went again until charlotte came back and I asked her if she remembered that in the morning I told her about a card that my Dutch friend sent me as a gift. She said "Yes!" so I asked her if she could sign it to me! I thanked her and we took another picture together! Unfortunately after that I had to go! =/ I said thanks to the band and I wished them a great concert!

So I went to the place where my friends were, we all were very anxious for the concert!

I and a friend took pictures with one of the managers of the band and he was veeeery nice with us!

Finally the show began...

Setlist:
1. Invidia
2. Stay Forever
3. Go Away
4. Frozen
5. Sever
6. April Rain
7. I'll Reach You
8. Come Closer
9. The Gathering
10. Lost
11. Sleepwalkers Dream
12. Control The Storm
13. Silhouette of a Dancer
14. Virtue and Vice
15. Nothing Left
16. Pristine

The audience was singing with the band in all the songs! We were very excited. The band was very happy with out reaction, Charlotte always said "Thanks" to us!

I won't comment each song because to say "Perfect" says everything, but I have to tell you my best moment of the night!

In "The Gathering", my favorite I was in the first row! I was very happy and sang the whole song. Charlotte saw me and I think she remembered when I told that was my favorite song, so she came to my side and sang a part of the song pointing at me. Some seconds after that Martijn saw me, smiled and shaking his head!

The show was over... =/ The band leave the stage and everybody goes to the other side, to see the band leaving! Me and some more people were in the grade trying to get the setlist. Many people were asking the setlist, and the manager brought the setlist to my hand! I was very thankful! Then, 3 of my friends were trying to get another setlist so the manager closed his eyes and gave to one of them, without seeing who was getting it! Maycon got it! =P

So we went away, everybody was walking in the air with the amazing concert we had.

I'll tell you something: It was the second best day of my life! Some troubles happend, people didn't do what they should but it was perfect! It was worth everything that I did and to meet the band was an amazing experience. They are very simple people, very carefully with the fans and I will never forget to thank them for everything!

Thanks, Delain!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tarjabrasil.com
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Myla: awesome report!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Daniela
Avantasian

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Myla wrote:
@Daniela Ok, but tell me your secret of how you are with Tarja many times a year! Razz
the secret is called "buy-air-tickets-to-Prague-at-once" I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerts   

Back to top Go down

Concerts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Music-
Jump to: